Heaven and Hell with Dr. Chuck Missler



Heaven and Hell with Dr. Chuck Missler
by David Hooper
May 20, 2013

If there's someone that can make the Bible fascinating while keeping its original word intact, it's Dr. Chuck Missler.  He's the former CEO of several Fortune 500 Companies, including Western Digital and a few smaller defense contractors.  Today, he's a minister and Bible scholar.  There are only two or three Bible scholars I would ever endorse and he's one of them.  With that said, I personally believe, you should not let any human come between you and the words in the Bible.  It's just too important to the outcome of your soul.

His discussion about heaven and hell opened my eyes.  He helped me confront some of the bigger questions in life that I had not given sufficient thought about up to that time.  And yes, he's fully aware of the satanic conspiracy althought he does not refer to it much in this particular speech.  Here it is.  Enjoy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friend Jim Thinks Ed Asner and I Are Crazy About 9/11

Myron Fagan's Astounding 1967 Report

John Todd Exposes Jesus Christ's Enemy, the Illuminati