My Friend Jim Thinks Ed Asner and I Are Crazy About 9/11

My Friend Jim Thinks Ed Asner and I Are Crazy About 9/11
June 4, 2013
by David Hooper


Last Saturday night, I went to my friend Jim's house with a few other friends for some cocktails.  There were five of us, including my wife, Betsy.  Jim has been a friend of mine for about 30 years.  He's a successful insurance agency owner and is one of the funniest people I've ever known.  

A few days prior to Saturday night, I shared dinner and a chat with Jim about how I'd stumbled into researching 9/11 more deeply a few years back.  And I also discussed how that began my understanding of the greater, spiritual war at work in our world. 

I discussed that I believed we've been lied to about who really carried out 9/11.  And for me, seeing evidence of the lie indicated the attack's spiritual nature.  And if you looked long enough, you could find evil fingerprints on that event.  And when I said "evil" I meant it in a Biblical sense.  I affirmed my belief that if you look into 9/11 long enough, you will come out understanding the sobering reality of the spiritual war in which we are immersed.  I didn't tell him what to believe (like our news does), I simply advised him that if he wanted to understand more, he may want to look into WTC Tower 7, simply as a starting point.  And we left it at that. 

Flash forward to Saturday night.  Upon entering his home, I was greeted with, "Hooper, I looked into Building 7 and I have to say, you are crazy."  I was taken a bit off guard because I never bring this up at parties (anymore).  I just write about it and answer questions if asked.  But he opened the door and it lead to a playfully heated discussion about the collapse of Building 7.  Over the course of a few hours, I would guess that Jim called me crazy about 30 times or so.  It wasn't mean-spirited.  It sounded more like, "Hooper, I love ya, but you are crazy."

It was a stock reply to the facts I brought up about the collapse of that building.  Fire doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel.  Demolition explosives can and their residue was all over ground zero.  Video and witnesses at the scene document the rapid-fire pops of a controlled demolition (for all three buildings).  Records of CIA, Secret Service, IRS and SEC investigations into several fraud cases including Enron and Worldcom had just been moved there and were conveniently destroyed.  The building fell at free fall speed even though the standing floors below were still intact.  In over 400 documented high-rise fires, Building 7 was the third building in history to collapse due to fire.  WTC 1 and WTC 2 were the first two.  

We also discussed the motivation for thousands of architects and engineers and other insiders that have come out to say we are being lied to about it.  I asked him why would so many insiders come out risking their social standing, like Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, US Air Force, or their reputations like Sybil Edmonds, FBI, or prison time like Susan Lindaeur, CIA and even death like Bill Cooper, former Naval Intelligence.  (True heroes that deserve to be researched). 
        
However, we didn't discuss other oddities like how Larry Silverstein, the owner of Building 7 accidentally inferred that the building was wired with explosives, who, by the way made $4.5 Billion on the insurance policy taken out a few weeks before.  He specified terrorism coverage.  Bush's brother Marvin was an owner of the security company in charge of the World Trade Center.  White vans had been parked out front for weeks doing work from 3am to 5am.  And in a massive gaff, the BBC reported the collapse of Building 7 a full 26 minutes before it happened.  And so on. 

Jim did say that he'd done some research on conspiracy theorists, which I believe, because it was the primary piece of information he cited.  I am taking some humorous dramatic license and embellishing the conversation a bit, but it went something like this:

Me:  How did planes collide with 2 buildings, yet knock down 3 of them?
Jim:  Fires.  It's all been proven.  You are crazy.
Me:  But Building 7 was 300 yards away and was not affected by jet fuel.
Jim:  I read about you conspiracy guys.  You are crazy.
Me:  How do you explain the testimony of General Albert Stubblebein, head of imagery analysis for the Army, discussing the fact that the official story is a lie.
Jim:  There is no way anyone but terrorists did this.   
Me:  You can't research this for a few days and get it.  It takes longer than that.
Jim:  I looked enough to realize you are crazy.
Me:  If I am crazy, why doesn't it manifest in any other part of my life?

I think you get the picture.  I've found that craziness seems to be in balance with denial in these matters, at least initially.

In the two years I have been talking about this, the first reaction I get is denial, unless they've already looked for themselves.  It's our most basic defense mechanism.  I know it's scary to contemplate big things like this.  I was (am) there myself.  But I am pretty sure it will be better to know about these things now than wait for judgment day.  And if you want to know the truth, all you have to do is look.
  
So, Jim, the video below is for you because "I love ya as well" and my being crazy can't explain evidence and facts refuting the official story.  And if I am crazy, then so are millions of people. Including architects.  And engineers.  And scientists.  And military personnel.  And families of 911 victims.  And firemen.  And pilots.  And CIA/FBI Officials.  And scholars.  And politicians.  And regular Americans.  And mostly Jim, it means that Ed Asner is crazy, too.  And to borrow from your reasoning, that just can't be true.  

This is only a small snippet.  And it's only about Building 7.  There is so much more.  But maybe, it'll get you to take a second look, my friend.



On a broader note to everyone else reading this, there is a passage in the Bible that discusses why some people may not wake up.  I don't fully understand how it works, but I worry so much that people I care about will end up on the wrong side of the coming calamity.  
  
2 Thessalonians 9-12
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.  For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

In this case, "perish" is in reference to the death of your soul or exclusion from heaven, which is the tragedy from which Jesus came to save us.  And getting people to understand what it means to be saved is the goal of my writings.

Comments

Anonymous said…
your mate will come around. he sounds like me a while back. keep it up. truth wins in end.
Anonymous said…
Funny story. Lots have found God because the attacks were so obvious evil attacks. I'll pray for your friend
Anonymous said…
Your friend "Jim" will soon awaken and then he will ignore you for about 6 - 12 months. He will have a hard time with the truth but then he will re-surface with a different attitude.
Anonymous said…
Your son crapped his diapers.
And it stinks.....

Popular posts from this blog

Myron Fagan's Astounding 1967 Report